“Paola Angelini was great”

Guided Florence Tours
Small Group Discovery Tour of Florence
Ranked #28 of 153 Food & Drink in Florence
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Paola Angelini, tour guide since 1998, founded Guided Florence Tours to show everybody her love of Florence, so to show how the Renaissance is so contemporary and how much we can learn from art. See, feel and experience Florence from the inside, with different iteneraries that will leave you with lasting memories. You can have a personalized tour, or you can sign up to join a small groups (min 4 max 12 people): city and museum tours.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We hired Paola Angelini to give a Tour in Florence area, she speaks many languages including English and Spanish. She was on time and explained everything in details and made the day very interesting. We had our kids with us and they were very excited to learn and be educated. I highly recommend Paola, she is very professional.

2  Thank Ashkanani
"michelangelo's david"
"palazzo vecchio"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

We did the walking tour of Florence with Paulo and had a great afternoon. She was very friendly and knowledgeable and brought the history of the town to life and gave it a human story so it wasn't just dates and facts. I'd emailed a few tour guides as we decided to come to Florence at the last minute, she was great at getting back to me and much better value than many of the others. thanks for a lovely day. Sarah and Andrea

2  Thank cleggystar
Reviewed 1 April 2014

We went to see the Uffizi with Paola 2 days ago and... we are already looking forward to coming back ASAP! I am a guide myself (elsewhere) and I can say that Paola is a lovely person and a real professional. We had kids with us and she did a great job with them, they loved her.
My favourite painting was the "Tondo Doni" (it is much larger than I expected!) and I won't forget Paola's words on Michelangelo's sense of business, funny indeed!
Paola really made our day!

1  Thank Lorella M M
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I had a 4 days tour through work of few sights in Florence where the influence of the Medici family is very significant. We have been in fact to the Church of San Lorenzo, the Medici chapel, the Pitti palace and Palazzo vecchio.
Paola the guide was extremely clear and
entertaining and made us step back in time learning a lot about our ancestors.
I would definitely recommend this tour to everyone!

1  Thank Frolinaa