“I made a great choice going with this wine tour!!”

Tuscan Wine Tours with Angie
Ranked #3 of 148 Food & Drink in Florence
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Wine tours in Tuscany fun, but also educational, in small groups with a maximum of 8 people. The tuscany wine tours depart daily from Florence with a minimum of two people and you can choose among Chianti and Super Tuscan wine tour from Florence, Brunello wine tour and Chianti and Castle wine tour from Florence and Siena. All the tuscan wine tours are guided by wine professionals sommeliers and food expert tour guides. We will take you to our best wineries and to our best restaurants, selected after many years of tuscan wine tours and thanks to special access. Tuscan wine tours with angie is a trademark of Tuscany tour time, tour operator.
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I was thrilled that my choice of wine tours was a GREAT CHOICE!!!! I enjoyed the smaller more personal setting and the wineries we went to was JUST RIGHT!!! The restaurant we went to for lunch on the tour was PERFECT! I would have never found such a true tuscan place to eat had it not been on this tour! Food was GREAT!! Can't say ENOUGH about the tour guide and how informed but also how FUN and personable she was!! REALLY ENJOYED IT!! I would recommend them to anyone and when I go again-I won't hesitate to GO AND DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN!! Thank you for such a great time!! Can't wait to get my wine I ordered! :)

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We booked very last minute as our trip was a surprise. They were able to get us in (customize a private tour) and it was like we had it planned for 6 months! The tour was amazing. We learned so much about Italian wines and the culture. At each winery, we were welcomed like family and were the only ones there. It was truly an overall great experience and was the highlight of our trip. I recommend this to really complete your Italian vacation.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We had a great time on the wine tour! Small group size, incredible wine, and even had a delicious lunch. I saw other wine tour groups with complaints about how the company skimmed on quality, but Angie's team did an excellent job of making our trip memorable!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

This tour is highly recommended. They are on time, very knowledgable, organised, and have access to the best properties. An absolute must do while in Tuscany!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I tend to be one of those people who never gets around to writing a review. I only do so when I receive phenomenal products or services. This is the case with Angie's Wine Tours! It did take me a complete year to write this review since going, but that just speaks the volumes of how great this tour was. Me and my fiance (now wife) went during our trip to Italy, and it was definitely one of the highlights of our travels. Our guide, Barbara spoke very good English (important for me especially as my Italian is fairly poor), and was extremely knowledgeable. We went to 2 different Wineries, both with different styles. One was a much older/smaller winery with some amazing wines. The 2nd was a bit larger where we got to meet a very charismatic owner and his wife. They personally took us through an education of wine tasting of their various wines. Wines from both vineyards were phenomenal. I had never been a fan of Chianti wine. I soon learned the reason is not much of the best Chianti gets exported out of Italy, and being from the States, it now makes sense, because the tastes were so much better than any Chianti I had tried. We were able to buy bottles of everything we had tried, including Grappa, Olive Oil and Pasta (we skipped buying the Pasta). The Olive Oil made great gifts for many of our friends. We had an amazing multi-course meal in a medieval town in Tuscany, that of course included wine. You were also able to shop in this town for amazing meats, cheeses, etc. We got lucky having one of the groups planned to be with us cancel last minute, so it was just us and another couple. This made the tour very private and intimate. I would highly recommend Tuscan Wine Tours with Angie to anyone planning to be in and around Florence/Tuscany.