“Stopped me dead in my tracks”

Art Gallery Studio Iguarnieri
Ranked #95 of 632 things to do in Florence
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Iguarnieri make contemporary art in Florence, working as the old masters, what means: "at the traditional studio". My brother and I with others artist and collaborators make paintings with antique and modern techniques, for the art lovers as us that love Italian art and beauty. The history, the culture, the experience from the past and our loves, Giotto's Bottega, Botticelli's damsels, Modigliani's nudes, Picasso's Portraits, Andy Warhol and The Factory, the Turner's atmosphere, becoming contemporary art.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Danvers, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Stopped me dead in my tracks”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

My husband and I were walking back to our hotel after a long day in the center of Florence. We were both tired and could barely think after all the sightseeing. Walking along the Arno I was stopped dead in my tracks by iguarnieri work. Roberto Guarneri is a beautiful artist. He welcomed us into us studio and was happy to share his talent with us. So happy we bought a piece of his work.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Vicki C

Portland, Oregon, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Art and the Artist”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

We had the pleasure of meeting and talking with Roberto Iguarnieri while in Florence. He is a charming artist whose philosophy of life and art is extraordinary. To me an artist must combine craft with inspiration in order to create art. Roberto does this so brilliantly. We bought one of his fine oil paintings which now decorates our dining room wall and reminds us of a wonderful city and an artist and person who keeps wonder alive.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Corinneakerill
iguarnieri, Owner at Art Gallery Studio Iguarnieri, responded to this review, 10 November 2014
I'm writing to you from Florence, and I hope you and your family are good.
Us Iguarnieri have a new website that we'd like you to visit.
On this website you can find most of our artworks (paintings and sculptures).
Each one has its title, description, measure, size and price.
You may find the link in trip advisor page

Free shipping!!! No charge for the shipping.
Granada, Andalucia, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Impromptu Wine Tasting”
Reviewed 28 April 2013

After riding bikes through the Tuscan countryside for an afternoon, my friends and I were looking for somewhere to taste the Chianti that the region is named for. We pulled off the road at Rodolfo's vineyard and asked if we could do a wine tasting. He was happy to show us around and teach us a little bit about the amazing Chianti he makes there. He truly could not have been friendlier, and the experience was unforgettable. (Though we caught him when he was free, it is better to make a reservation.)

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Isabel N
Roanoke, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Over the top wonderful”
Reviewed 17 April 2013

We were looking for a living artist to visit and see work, what a find!! This Roberto had so much heritage and culture to share, picked us up at our hotel and took us to the Chianti region to his brothers working vineyard. They have the most beautiful place, rooms to rent,cottages to rent. The painting was amazing. Fresco painting in expressionistic style amazing. The wine and wine tasting and food prepared by the wine maker was wonderful. This day in the country, wine,tradition and art was the highlight of our 15 days in Italy. Do not miss this visit with authentic Italy!!!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank JamieMatt
“The highlight of our Chianti Wine Tour”
Reviewed 24 February 2013 via mobile

The big highlight of our Chianti wine tour was Rodolfo's winery, Torre Alberghieri, which was located in a beautiful Tuscan villa that dated back centuries. Rodolfo, a very accomplished artist, showed us his art as well as his passionate wine making process. We then were fed delicious food and learned the differences of the types of chianti wine.

Needless to say, we bought a beautiful bottle that will be open to celebrate our next big occasion!