“Unusual and enjoying.Worth the visit”

Art Gallery Studio Iguarnieri
Ranked #97 of 440 things to do in Florence
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Iguarnieri make contemporary art in Florence, working as the old masters, what means: "at the traditional studio". My brother and I with others artist and collaborators make paintings with antique and modern techniques, for the art lovers as us that love Italian art and beauty. The history, the culture, the experience from the past and our loves, Giotto's Bottega, Botticelli's damsels, Modigliani's nudes, Picasso's Portraits, Andy Warhol and The Factory, the Turner's atmosphere, becoming contemporary art.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Ogdensburg, New York
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Unusual and enjoying.Worth the visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

Strolled in on a whim, and found this to be a wonderful stop. It is filled with centuries old displays of wall hanging, artwork and heirloom works. Recent artists were also on display which demonstrated the talent of late.

Visited June 2014

New York City, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Art + Wine…Perfection!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

We spent a day in May touring the Tuscan countryside, and as the sun was setting our driver took us to one last stop, high in the hills in the northernmost reaches of the Chianti region. There we met Rodolfo and his brother, who took us in, showed us the wine making process and introduced us to Rodolfo's other passion, which is painting. The entire estate was blanketed w/ his work…it was very impressive, beautiful colorful frescoes…you could tell he's constantly creating, be it wine or art. After the tour of the house we went to the kitchen, where a fire was roaring w/ fragrant foods cooking and delicious wine being poured. We talked about a variety of topics, tried the wines, ate and relaxed. It was quite the surreal experience, they really made us feel at home. We couldn't leave w/out something to remember this moment, and wine, unfortunately goes quickly in our apartment…so we bought a beautiful fresco to hang in our living room. As soon as we walk in the door, from work, we will be quickly transported to that perfect point in time, and relax with a nice glass of wine.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank CLane99
iguarnieri, Owner at Art Gallery Studio Iguarnieri, responded to this review, 10 November 2014
I'm writing to you from Florence, and I hope you and your family are good.
Us Iguarnieri have a new website that we'd like you to visit.
On this website you can find most of our artworks (paintings and sculptures).
Each one has its title, description, measure, size and price.
You may find the link in trip advisor page

Free shipping!!! No charge for the shipping.
Lynchburg, Virginia
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“all the art you would ever want to see?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

An artist can never get too much art? So much made, so little understood, so numerous, numerous numerous - who cares if you were known or not? You were a Renaissance wrist and your art is here!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Caroline72747
Lexington, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Highlight of the trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

I have to apologize to Roberto for the late review. My wife and I visited Florence September of 2012. Like many others, we stumbled upon this studio while walking back to our hotel. Roberto was more than pleasant to speak with and we fell in love with his work. We now have two beautiful paintings in our Kentucky home that Roberto had shipped back for us. This studio should be at the top of your list if you're visiting Florence. You will not be disappointed. Thanks Roberto Guarneri for being so kind and patient with us!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Aaron W
I'm writing to you from Florence, and I hope you and your family are good.
Us Iguarnieri have a new website that we'd like you to visit.
On this website you can find most of our artworks (paintings and sculptures).
Each one has its title, description, measure, size and price.
You may find the link in trip advisor page

Free shipping!!! No charge for the shipping.
Danvers, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Stopped me dead in my tracks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

My husband and I were walking back to our hotel after a long day in the center of Florence. We were both tired and could barely think after all the sightseeing. Walking along the Arno I was stopped dead in my tracks by iguarnieri work. Roberto Guarneri is a beautiful artist. He welcomed us into us studio and was happy to share his talent with us. So happy we bought a piece of his work.

Visited July 2013