We stayed here for 2 nights and the hotel is greatly located in the center of all attractions. The Duomo and the other museums are all within 10-15 mins walking distance and the main Florence SMN station is also within walking distance even with large suitcases. The room that was assigned to us was a bit worn (as seen with the dark marks on the carpet) and in winter the hotel turns off the A/C so the room could be pretty hot and stuffy (at least for our preference). The staffs are great and are very helpful in assisting our trip in Florence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Helvetia & Bristol, a historic property located amongst Florence's many cultural treasures. The Hotel Helvetia & Bristol is undoubtedly the only place to stay when in Florence. As a World Heritage site and magnetic cultural destination, it is the focal point for any visitor, and we are blessed by being at the heart of it all. Our front door opens onto the Palazzo Strozzi, a masterpiece of Florentine Renaissance architecture, along with an enviable location in the luxury shopping district. Our rooms and suites offer tasteful colour palettes and the carefully chosen antique furniture, objects d'art, paintings and rich furnishings are our hallmark in design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Helvetia & Bristol Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Helvetia And Bristol Hotel
- Helvetia Bristol Hotel
- Helvetia Bristol Florence