There are so many hotel choices in Florence and I have stayed in over 10 hotels there over time. The Helvetia & Bristol is one that I will return to. The location was great, the staff friendly and efficient and the rooms nicely maintained and comfortable. Even though everything I wanted to see was within walking distance, the hotel was somewhat secluded so that it was very quiet. If its name is any indication, the Swiss know how to run a hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Helvetia & Bristol, a historic property located amongst Florence's many cultural treasures. The Hotel Helvetia & Bristol is undoubtedly the only place to stay when in Florence. As a World Heritage site and magnetic cultural destination, it is the focal point for any visitor, and we are blessed by being at the heart of it all. Our front door opens onto the Palazzo Strozzi, a masterpiece of Florentine Renaissance architecture, along with an enviable location in the luxury shopping district. Our rooms and suites offer tasteful colour palettes and the carefully chosen antique furniture, objects d'art, paintings and rich furnishings are our hallmark in design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Helvetia & Bristol Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Helvetia And Bristol Hotel
- Helvetia Bristol Hotel
- Helvetia Bristol Florence