Hotel Loggiato dei Serviti
Hotel Gioia(Florence)
Hotel Colomba(Florence)
Hotel Sampaoli(Florence)
1,223 results
All reviewsformer monasterypiazza ssaround the cornerannex buildingcanopied bedthe main hotelquiet piazzahistoric hotelbeautiful squarerick stevesfamily suiteold worldmichelangelo's davidshort walkbreakfast roomsuperior roomperfect location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 August 2014

I stayed at this hotel for three nights. It is a short (€10) ride from train station and a 5 min walk to Duomo. The building had been a monastery and retains lots of charm. Rooms are large, furnished with antiques. Great water pressure, air conditioning, and breakfast. Only negative was that the beautiful piazza it is on is under some renovation attracting some homeless people, but my daughter and I always felt safe walking there. DEFINITELY would return !

• Stayed: August 2014
loggiato, Proprietario at Hotel Loggiato dei Serviti, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2014

Dear Guest,
thank you for taking time to write and share a review about Loggiato dei Serviti on Tripadvisor.
I'm glad to read you find everything pleasant.
As you reminded our hotel is 10 minute walking from the train station and really close to the Accademia and the Duomo.
I really hope to welcome you again soon at Loggiato dei Serviti.

Kind regards

Reviewed 19 August 2014

My husband and I spent a few days before Christmas here and had an amazing stay. The hotel is an older home with charming decorations and beautiful views of Florence. We were conveniently located to the Academia, the Duomo and several other major sites. The front desk was very helpful with transportation to and from the train station and with restaurant recommendations. The breakfast (included) was fantastic, and had something to please even the pickiest of eaters. I would definitely return to this hotel, and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AllisonN18

Dear Guest,
We are extremely proud of guarantee a pleasant stay and a great service as per guest's expectations.

I really hope to welcome you again soon at Loggiato dei Serviti.

Kind regards

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We stayed here for one night, so we wanted a hotel right in downtown Florence. This was definitely in a great location -- less than a 10-min walk from the cathedral, along nice Florencian streets full of restaurants, cafés, museums, shops... Right next to the Accademia Gallery (where the statue of David is located) and the Da Vinci museum. We had a Family Suite on the 2nd floor -- definitely one of the most interesting and unique hotel rooms I've ever had -- old fashioned style, two separate rooms + bathroom, VERY high bed in the main room (the kids LOVED it!), free wifi. And the "common room" outside the suite was great too -- full of old-fashioned couches, tables, bookcases filled with books... The staff was very friendly and helpful in explaining how to get where you want to go in Florence (they give you a free map of the city). The only so-so part of our stay was the breakfast -- not much selection, very basic continental-style breakfast. Like most hotels in Florence, there's no parking at the hotel (it's located in one corner of a large square where cars can't enter), but they work with a garage who will come pick your car up and park it, and return it to you at the hotel when you need it, for 21 Euros/day (pretty much the cheapest daily rate for parking in Florence, from what I could tell), so this was actually very convenient. The hotel was not among the cheapest, but also not exorbitantly expensive. All in all, I highly recommend the hotel.

Room Tip: We had a Family Suite on the 2nd floor. I don't know how the standard rooms are, but this one was definitely unique.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank igal27

Dear Guests,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for sharing your experience in this way. I't s a pleasure to know you enjoyed the historical environment, as well as our location in proximity of the Accademia and the Duomo
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Great location and yet far from the crowds. We had a beautiful, large room with a view of the piazza. AC worked well, room was cool and quiet. (July stay) Front desk was helpful with taxis and restaurant reservations. The breakfast service was very good.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
loggiato, Proprietario at Hotel Loggiato dei Serviti, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

Dear Customers,
I'm glad you enjoyed the city and the hotel as well.
I hope you found the breakfast satisfying and the room comfortable.
Thank you for reminding our location, near the duomo and the accademia, but quiet, far from crowds and noise.
We look forward to welcoming you for another excellent stay at Loggiato dei Serviti.

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

This is already the second time I come to this hotel and I'm still very pleased with this place. This time I stayed in room nr9. Very comfortable, clean and with charming decoration! Of course air conditioned and free wifi were HIGHLY appreciated. The staff was very friendly and helpful. My personal favorite will always be the brioches with nutella at breakfast :)

My sincere thanks to the owner
Until the next time!

Adriana

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Dear Adriana,
thank you for choosing us again.
I'm glad you enjoyed the hotel so much to be our guest again.