Hotel Lungarno
US$274
US$367
US$283
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Florence Metropole(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$193
Orcagna Hotel(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$483
Travelocity
1,377 results
All reviewsarno riverponte vecchioborgo san jacopoferragamo familybeautiful hotelperfect locationhotel restaurantfront desk staffluxury hotelsister hotelbreakfast buffet isfavorite hotelbeautiful roomi highly recommend this hoteldeluxe rooman easy walkrestaurant recommendations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 January 2014

WOW, The Hotel Lungarno met and exceeded my expectations in every way. The hotel staff was so professional and friendly and attentive ….The rooms AMAZING down to every detail, the linens, the colors, the decor, the bathroom, and the amenities…..The restaurant was also excellent, great breakfast buffet and my friend had an excellent dinner at the hotel I used room service many times and they were very efficient and speedy. I would rank this as one of the very best hotels I have ever stayed in due to all the factors mentioned above and if you can work it out in your budget I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Florence. It is two blocks from the world famous Pontevecchio, there are also plenty of little shops just out the door. I could go on and on about this wonderful hotel but I thin you will find out how great it is if you go there. Don't hold back, invest the money and stay at the Hotel Lungarno

Room Tip: any room would be fine at this hotel but we did have a room facing the Arno River and we also had the arno suite
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
FR1974, General Manager at Hotel Lungarno, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Dear Susanna,
The awesome comments you made about The Hotel Lungarno make my team extremely happy and myself very proud! Thank you, thank you, and thank you again...
We are looking forward to welcoming you again in Florence, the Lungarno team remain at your service!
Best Regards

Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

A really lovely hotel on a perfect location on the banks of the Arno and overlooking the Ponte Vecchio. The rooms are immaculate & beautifully furnished. The staff are gracious, charming and very helpful. In short - excellent!!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
FR1974, General Manager at Hotel Lungarno, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Dear HCF46,
Thank you so much for your precious and genuine comments about the Hotel Lungarno, I am extremely happy you had a marvellous experience in Florence.
Please accept my best wishes for a Happy 2014 filled with joy and wealth!

Best Regards, my team is looking forward to welcoming you again at the Hotel Lungarno in the near future.

f.roccato@lungarnocollection.com

Reviewed 4 January 2014

We stayed on the third floor on the side opposite of the river and our windows came out on the street. We could hear EVERYTHING. It was impossible to sleep. On our last night there, a truck was unloading a delivery to the restaurant at 4 a.m. and it was very loud. I would never stay in this hotel again.

Also, we did not find out that breakfast was included in our price until we checked out and saw it on our bill. NOBODY at the front desk told us about breakfast when we checked in.

Overall, this hotel does not deserve the rating that it has on trip advisor.

Everybody here raves about the location, but please understand that there are dozens of hotels in the 2 block radius, and a lot of them have a view of Ponte Vecchio, so this hotel's location does not set it apart.

Room Tip: Street side rooms are really noisy.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
8  Thank Doll33

Dear Doll33,
First of all please let me thank you for having chosen the Hotel Lungarno for your stay in Florence, the best location for sure to admire Ponte Vecchio on one side and Palazzo Pitti on the other side.
I am very sorry to hear your sleep was not comfortable and that you experienced such a noisy room. If you could please contact me at your convenience, I will be very happy to assist you further with your heavy complaint. Please be aware that the Hotel Lungarno is recognized not only for the splendid location where is at, but most exclusively for the service we provide to our valuable guests.
We are investigating on this matter (the noise), and I am sure we will find a solution with the the city of Florence. The law is clear and deliveries can be received only between 7am and 9am in the historical part of the city: it is quite surprising that someone was loading their restaurant at 4am.
I can assure you that it wasn't ours, we take great pride in making our guests stay the most enjoyable one.
Please let me extend to you my best wishes for a very Happy New Year full of success and wealth.

Best Regards and I hope to welcoming you again in Florence.

Email: f.roccato@lungarnocollection.com

Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

Thanks team lungarno we all thought the hotel was wonderful .

Breakfast was classy , plentiful and delicious .
The rooms and amenities perfect ...
The views just unbeatable and the location could not be better.
Certainly the whole crew were extremely helpful and warm
R

Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Robinb1234
FR1974, General Manager at Hotel Lungarno, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2014

Dear Robin b,
Thank you so much for The great comments you shared about The Hotel Lungarno.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again in Florence, My team will always be at your service!
My best wishes for a happy new year!!!
Warm Regards from our splendid city.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Stayed here during christmas holidays and was extremely pleased. The customer service is top notch, all around- perhaps one of the best I've experienced and this includes better known properties such as Four Seasons, St Regis, etc. The front desk staff was wonderful. The tall gentleman that checked us in personally walked us to our room and showed us around and was helpful in too many ways to cover in this review. To name a few, the staff was amazing in booking reservations, following up on inquiries, and even lets you borrow their in house phone to make local calls.

As for the property, the rooms were clean and nice, and the lobby is cozy and warm - not too mention the location is ideal.

Overall, I highly recommend this property.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Enchantedforest25
FR1974, General Manager at Hotel Lungarno, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Dear Enchanted Forest,
Thank you so much for the great comments about The Hotel Lungarno and its team! Being compared to Hotels such as 4Seasons and St.Regis makes us proud...
It has been a real pleasure having hosted you in Florence, we are looking forward to welcoming you again in the future.
Let me extend to you and your family my most sincere wishes for a splendid 2014! May The New Year bring you happiness and joy!

Warm Regards.