Hotel Lungarno
US$415
US$367
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Hilton Florence Metropole(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$155
Hotel David(Florence)
US$207
US$197
1,393 results
All reviewsarno riverponte vecchioborgo san jacopoferragamo familybeautiful hotelperfect locationhotel restaurantfront desk staffluxury hotelsister hotelbreakfast buffet isfavorite hotelbeautiful roomi highly recommend this hoteldeluxe rooman easy walkrestaurant recommendations
Reviewed 17 August 2014

This hotel exceeded my expectations. It was clean and the service was exceptional. The front desk went above and beyond to help my mother and I have a wonderful holiday. The rooms were elegant and charming. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Florence. Additionally, the hotel was centrally located and was convenient.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
FR1974, General Manager at Hotel Lungarno, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear JennLynn17,
I am very happy to know you had a memorable experience at The Hotel Lungarno and I am very content The team performed elegantly to your satisfaction. We are all looking forward to welcoming you back to Florence very soon!

Reviewed 17 August 2014

This is truly a memorable hotel. Located just next to Ponte Vecchio, on the Arno river banks. We chose a superior room with river view, and we have been given a room on the top floor with a magnificent, breathtaking view over Florence. We're literally mesmerized. We rest on our bed with the magnificent Cupola del Brunelleschi, the Campanile di Giotto and the tower of Palazzo Vecchio dominating the city landscape out of the window. And Ponte Vecchio so close that it seems you can touch it. Truly enchanting, unique. Have been several times to Florence as I was born and raised in Tuscany, but this is as if it was the first time for me, really.

In addition to the landscape, what I do love about this hotel is its refined class. Nothing to do with the big luxury brands, where sometimes luxury is about showing off, but more of a refined personalized boutique. Gentle, charming, elegant. Our room is beautifully decorated with tones of white and blue, and I feel like I've never been in such a beautiful hotel room, even if I've stayed in several luxury hotels around the world. Absolute quiet, too. It's such a unique feeling. It's the feeling I have when I'm not experiencing an industrialized service but rather a tailor made customized craftmenship masterpiece. Something that is just for me. This is Italian style at its best, seduces you with its unmatched refined beauty.

Excellent service, of course, again with a warm touch. Attentive staff, caring to understand your desires and efficient to make them happen.

I don't know what else to say, this hotel has set a new benchmark for me. It's like a dream, I wish my stay was longer, but I'm sure I'll be back to experience this magic atmosphere again.

Room Tip: Rooms with view on the river, if possible at higher floors, will provide you with a unique view over this beautiful city
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dop1971

Dear dop1971,
Thank you so much for your beautiful words about The Hotel Lungarno and The team!
We are extremely happy you enjoyed throughly your experience with us and that you brought home unforgettables memories.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back again to Florence next time you'll visit our magnificent city.

Best Regards and thank you !

Reviewed 16 August 2014

We had two rooms adjoining to accommodate two children 5 and 12. Staff was so nice to the children and helped us w. some shipping of packages that we had to do mail home. Rooms were so comfortable. location in Florence is amazing, right on the Ponte Vecchio. they have a parking garage. Sitting out on the terraces by the river so cool. I would definitely stay there again.

Dear Meg G,
Thank you for staying at The Hotel Lungarno in Florence,
We are very happy to know everything was of your satisfaction and that The team performed well to your liking! Thank you for your nice words and comments, we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon to Florence next time you'll be around!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

It was our first time in Florence, and we were referred to the Lungarno by friends. We found the hotel to be very elegant and charming (beautiful views of the Arno river and Florence). In addition, the hotel staff could not have been friendlier...they provided recommendations and service that exceeded our expectations! We will definitely stay here on our next trip to Florence and would highly recommend this hotel to anyone seeking a wonderful hotel experience while in Florence.

Brett

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Brett P
FR1974, General Manager at Hotel Lungarno, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Brett P,
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about The hotel Lungarno and its team, we are extremely delighted you had an excellent stay with us ; we are all looking forward to welcoming you again to Florence soon!

Reviewed 7 August 2014

We have 2 rooms with the view of the river and bridge. They also provided us with dog bowls and blanket which I thought that was a nice touch. Front desk staff are very nice and helpful, excellent location to walk, 10 mins to Duomo and Michael Angelo's David, 5 mins to Uffici.

3  Thank Courtney L

Dear Courtney,
Thank you so much for your great comments about The Hotel Lungarno, we are very happy you enjoyed your stay at our property and we hope you'll bring back home unforgettable memories!
We are all looking forward to welcoming you back to Florence very soon.