We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights the last week of September and loved it. It was clean, quiet and in a section of Florence that is both convenient to the Duomo but away from the hustle and bustle of the city. The staff was very helpful in obtaining restaurant reservations and making suggestions as to good places to eat. Our room did not overlook the courtyard but we were not disappointed. Overall our experience was very positive and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best of modern comfort harmoniously combined with the warmth of antique furnishings. A quiet, comfortable and distinguished atmosphere in the former convent of the Crocetta, the Hotel Morandi alla Crocetta is today, following an ancient tradition of hospitality, a place where one can enjoy a pleasant and relaxed stay in Florence. Located in the historical centre of the city next to the Archaeological Museum and a few steps from the Academy of Fine arts, it is within easy walking distance to every point of artistic, cultural and economic interest. With Individually controlled central air conditioning, every room has its fully equipped private facilities as well as sat-television, radio, free wi-fi internet connection, refrigerator-bar, direct dialing telephone and a safe. Lift. Garage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Morandi Alla Crocetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morandi Alla Crocetta Florence
- Morandi Alla Crocetta Hotel