Hotel Morandi has much charm and is in a quiet area of Florence. It is close to many of the sights and attractions Florence has to offer within walking distance. There is no traffic noice when you are looking for a good night sleep. Typically 15-20 minute walk to all major sights. Breakfast was plentiful and really nutrious. I commend the staff for being friendly, warm and informative. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Florence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best of modern comfort harmoniously combined with the warmth of antique furnishings. A quiet, comfortable and distinguished atmosphere in the former convent of the Crocetta, the Hotel Morandi alla Crocetta is today, following an ancient tradition of hospitality, a place where one can enjoy a pleasant and relaxed stay in Florence. Located in the historical centre of the city next to the Archaeological Museum and a few steps from the Academy of Fine arts, it is within easy walking distance to every point of artistic, cultural and economic interest. With Individually controlled central air conditioning, every room has its fully equipped private facilities as well as sat-television, radio, free wi-fi internet connection, refrigerator-bar, direct dialing telephone and a safe. On premises garage. Private walking tours arranged. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Morandi Alla Crocetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morandi Alla Crocetta Florence
- Morandi Alla Crocetta Hotel