This hotel is in walking distance to many great museums and restaurants. The staff is very knowledgeable on places of interest and especially good restaurants. The staff at the front desk speak English . The breakfast is great also. If you planning a trip to Florence, Italy I highly recommend you give Paolo and his staff a call.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best of modern comfort harmoniously combined with the warmth of antique furnishings. A quiet, comfortable and distinguished atmosphere in the former convent of the Crocetta, the Hotel Morandi alla Crocetta is today, following an ancient tradition of hospitality, a place where one can enjoy a pleasant and relaxed stay in Florence. Located in the historical centre of the city next to the Archaeological Museum and a few steps from the Academy of Fine arts, it is within easy walking distance to every point of artistic, cultural and economic interest. With Individually controlled central air conditioning, every room has its fully equipped private facilities as well as sat-television, radio, free wi-fi internet connection, refrigerator-bar, direct dialing telephone and a safe. On premises garage. Private walking tours arranged. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Morandi Alla Crocetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morandi Alla Crocetta Florence
- Morandi Alla Crocetta Hotel