We stayed in the Tower Suite.....unbelievable 360 degree views of Florence and the hills of Tuscany. Much closer than Fiesole.
Very authentic stay with a friendly staff and beautuiful grounds and pool. You feel like a resident, more than a guest.
No restaurant, which is not great, but you have a very nice buffet breakfast on the loggia and a simple lunch is served at the pool.
There is a bar with wine, persecco and other drinks.
Quiet low-key atmosphere for sure, not a glitzy 5 star hotel.
We loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence