I don't think my stay in Florence would have been the same if I had stayed somewhere else. This tranquil elegant property with its lush grounds was a perfect base for days otherwise filled with lots of sightseeing, art, and food. The rooms themselves are outstanding - old world charm and class with vistas that are unbelievable. You'll find yourself losing track of time as you stare outside your window onto the exquisite view of Florence below. And the grounds are so beautiful! You can easily spend two hours strolling around taking in the nature and the crisp Tuscan air. The staff is extremely helpful and accommodating. I highly recommend making this part of your Florence visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence