My wife and I toured Italy for our honeymoon and were delighted to come across Torre Di Bellosguardo on the internet. This place is the MOST romantic castle you could ever imagine! We had some bad experiences in different cities with super expensive 5 star hotels with TINY rooms that cost WAY more than the Torre Di Bellosguardo.
Walking through the gardens on the property was amazing and the people went out of their way to make us feel like royalty. The hotel overlooks the city and is very close to everything. Torre Di Bellosguardo has that antique furniture store smell and the floors creek when you walk on them but also has all the modern facilities you could need. Although they do not serve dinner the continental breakfast was just the thing to get us started each day. In all my many travels throughout Europe this is by far the best experience I have ever had and my wife was ecstatic.
We cannot wait to go back on our anniversary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence