“The beautiful and rare hotel, Torre di Bellosguardo, came highly recommended by friends, and still my first visit simply blew me away. First of all it is such a fantastic palace, the rooms are so richly decorated and the atmosphere of the whole place so special, that I had not been able to imagine anything like it. The views of the city of Florence were breathtaking, from every room almost and from all over the fairytale gardens. I will have to go back in the spring to see everything in bloom. As I just experienced the whole place, over Christmas and in the stillness of winter, there was a promise in everything of wonderful things to come. Having said that, going to Torre di Bellosguardo in the winter will remain a treat I will give myself in the future, because it is such a remarkable and private luxury, also at this time of year.”
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence