Staying at the Torre Di Bellosguardo was something we had wanted to do every since seeing it in "Italian Hideaways" by Meg Nolan. We were not disappointed! We were treated as welcome houseguests by all the staff. The gorgeous castle and tower are situated in a quiet area with the most incredible views of the center of Florence below. It is the owner's wish that guests feel as though they are at home. We did. Our suite was enormous and very comfortable with a tub that was so inviting that we could not say no. I am a tea drinker and had my tea tray brought to me inside in the limonaia, outside in a little secluded area, by the pool and in our room. This is a place to relax and enjoy the gardens, the pool and the spectacular views. The house wine is quite good and made from grapes on the property. We can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence