If you are looking for a standard luxury hotel experience then I dont think this is the place for you. It does not have some of the usual trappings but The Torre Di Bellosguardo is so much more. Perched on a beautiful hillside with the most incredible views of FLorence, the villa is so peaceful and serene, the gardens a joy (thank you so much for labelling the plants!) and the staff so welcoming (Chira could not do enough for us and is delightful).
I could have happily spent my long weekend entirely within its grounds and not even ventured into the city.
Our rooms were enormous. Our bedroom so beautiful and the library room completely covered in hand nailed panelling - we felt priveleged to stay there.
Thank you for a wonderful and unforgettable weekend. We will be back one day I'm sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Torre di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence