If you are looking for luxury with all the trappings of a 5star hotel then go somewhere else and pay a lot more!
The views from the hotel are some of the best in Florence and the gardens are great and will soon be wonderful when the current work is completed.
The rooms are large but our bathroom was not big enough and the bath itself was very small.
The room we had was adequate if a little basic in its amenities. But it was fine for the price we paid.
The staff are excellent and are prepared to do anything they can for you.
Breakfast was a bit basic for the price.
Overall an enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence