This hotel is a peaceful paradise. The building itself is beautiful and the gardens and view are amazing. We had a great time swimming in the pool and enjoying the property. Our room was spacious and comfortable, but in August the air conditioning was not great and it was a bit warm. They also kindly let me park my car there for an extra night. The extras are a bit expensive -- we skipped the breakfast since we didn't want to pay $20 or more a person (we were with our kids, ages 12 and 15, and they wanted something like $6 for a can of coke. They did, however, send us to a lovely moderately priced restaurant for dinner. the only problem is getting from the hotel to the city -- we did it by taxi which was in the 13 euro range. Overall I would recommend it though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence