Wonderful staff and a wonderful view. For our 3 day Florentine adventure we had amazing view of the city from this hotel. Breakfast on the terrace overlooking the city was amazing. Wonderful pool and poolside lunch was also great for relaxing and a break from the city rush if required. The hotel is ideally situated with a countryside feel just minutes from the local and not touristy part of the city. On a hilltop overlooking the city you get a full grasp of Florence while also being immersed in a peaceful environment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence