An exceptional hotel with real character and the feeling of a place you never want to leave. The staff are all friendly and helpful, the hotel and gardens retain are beautifully kept, and the pool must have one of the best views in Italy. Great to get out of the city in the hot afternoons and view the Duomo etc from this hillside idyll. And 10 minutes walk through vineyards and olive groves into the city. Great restaurants and trips recommended by the helpful and informative staff who really care about you and their hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence