This totally unique hotel offered us a perfect contrast to the crowded and hectic days in museums and shops in central Florence. The centuries old castle has a very special atmosphere with peace and quiet, like on the country side and still it is only two kilometers from the city centre. We used to walk down to Firence through the beautiful gardens and olive groves. It is downhill so we recommend clients to take a taxi back to TdB. Leave your car in the garage. What we will remember from our stay at TdB is the absolutely fantastic view over Firenze and its church towers, the genuine and well kept rooms, the relaxing swimming pool area in the rose garden and the helpful/professional staff and the charming owner couple.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence