Our stay here was fantastic. First of all, when our taxi pulled up to the front of the hotel, the view of the city took our breath away. Just stunning. Cosimo, the manager was already waiting to take our luggage. He helped us make reservations for a couple of the Galleries in town, (no waiting in lines), and I must say that the entire staff was amazing. Walking the grounds of the property is like being in a "secret garden", with its lush lawns, walkways, flowers. We could have spent our whole trip there! The hotel itself is quite impressive, as it was originally built in the 13th century. Our room was very comfortable and cozy, with a view from one of the windows of the city. Very quiet. We didn't hear a peep at night from anyone. It is hard to put into words the feeling of staying at this incredible property. Do yourself a favor, stay here. You are just a short taxi ride into Florence, and the short trip is worth it. This is truly a one of a kind place. We will be returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Torre di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence