We retourned to the Torre now for the third Time in three years and stayed another Ten days in August.
It is probably the Most exclusive Way to spend your holidays in Florence and Even in Tuscany.
The historic Villa ( that means "Palace" or " Castle") is a very Special Place indeed: being situated on Top of the Bellosguardo Hill, it is overlooking Florence since more than 700 years.
You do Not have to visit the Museum in the famous Palazzo Davanzati, this Torre was Build in the Same period and the Frescoes in the small Hall very much resemble the ones in Davanzati. And that is Not by Chance !
Unlike an Italian Museum the Torre offers very attentive staff, service 24/7 hours, a phantastic Swimming Pool and a Lot of public Roms to relax. Indeed the Most striking Feature is the Peace, the calm and the friendliness you encounter.
Having spent hours on the Loggia overlooking the landscape with a phantastic Breakfast Buffet, or in the wonderful Rose Garden, I return relaxed and with a peaceful mind. And that is the only Way I can stand the German spelling Programm on my iPad that makes me Look lika an illiterate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence