one of the most exclusive hotels I stayed in my life. I will certainly come back and enjoy the charm.
I felt like living in the 17th century with all the comfort of a modern hotel. The beauty of the rooms and the charm of the personal make forget that Welan is only available in the main room and that in the the room on top of the tower the warm water shower does not really provide plenty of water and that the elevator is rather narrow.
The service is friendly and excellent and despite the many guest very effective and helpful.
You feel part of a family and not just a guest in a hotel.
The price compared with which you are getting seems to me very reasonable
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence