We stayed for five days in this remarkable hotel overlooking Florence. A pampered experience. We loved the wonderful staff who took great care of us. They kindly left us to our own thoughts and made us feel welcome to explore this 12 and 15 century hotel. We spent hours walking and relaxing within the extensive grounds, swam in the pool, and had the opportunity to live as the nobles had in the past. The best view of Florence and a lovely unique space to stay. Bravo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence