It's really a unique place. Sure that it is the best place in Florence to stay and one of the best in the world. For sure i would like to visit it again. I was charmed by the most beautiful views of Florence, garden, perfect and unobtrusive service and, of course, the interiors. It doesn't seem that you're staying in the hotel. I felt like in paradise. I forgot about all problems, about my job. Everything here transfer you to "another world". I was really happy there)) The perfect place for wedding and honeymoon))) Thanks to my boyfriend, who showed me this woderful place)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence