My wife and I had the pleasure of staying 2 nights at the Torre Di Bellosguardo for a wedding. I can't imagine a more perfect setting for a dream wedding. The grounds, including the pool, are absolutely gorgeous, and the views of Florence are even more beautiful than one could imagine. My wife and I stayed in room 17 - the Tower Room, which had tons of charm and one of the best, if not the best, views of any hotel room we've experienced.
A couple of things worth noting, however. The Villa is about a 20 euro cab ride to the center of Florence, which gets expensive given that the Villa is quite isolated and you need to take a cab to get anywhere. Most rooms don't have stand up showers, which adds to the charm and authenticity but may be inconvenient for some.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence