We were very excited about coming to Torre di Bellosguardo so it had a lot to live up to and it more than surpassed itself. It has the most beautiful view of Florence with a 20 minute walk down into the centre. But at the end of the day you walk back up to the peace and quiet of this special hotel. Our room/bathroom was sumptuous and everyone was charming.The swimming pool was so inviting that we couldnt resist! Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence