We have stayed previously in the middle of Florence but this time we wanted something quieter. Torre was perfect, a superb building and gardens, full of character. The views over Florence were unequalled. Breakfast on the large terrace was a delight. Our room (6) was a suite with a separate lounge, superb views and full of quirky antiques. The downside to being away from the centre is that you get a bit more exercise and need to factor in taxi fares. We tended to walk down the steep hill to town then taxi back. The taxis were very prompt and much cheaper than Australia (about 10-12euro/trip). The cooking course with Anna was a great experience (but be prepared to eat a lot). We had a wonderful 6 days and would certainly stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence