This is my third stay at this wonderful hotel over the past 20 years and it just keeps getting better each time. The converted Villa with its spacious rooms and antique furniture (and modern bathrooms) is very charming. And every time you open a window you get a terrific view of all of Florence and the hotel's beautiful surrounding gardens. What also makes the place so special is the helpful staff and the management that makes sure that your stay is accommodated in every way. If you are visiting Florence, Italy there is no better place to stay. I am already looking forward to my fourth visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence