Perhaps the most wonderful experience during our recent trip to Florence was our stay at the Torre Di Bellosguardo. Right outside the bustling center of town is this hotel, an oasis in the middle of a very hot, crowded city. After taking in the culture and shopping there was nothing better than this retreat only 7 minutes by taxi from the Ponte Vecchio. The grounds are spectacular, the swimming pool is luxurious and a welcome relief after fighting the crowds!
Roberto welcomed and treated us to a tour of the property with panoramic views of Florence and the hills of Tuscany. The young lady, poolside, served us a yummy lunch and could not have been more helpful with towels, etc.
A special thanks to Mr. Franchetti who made our stay happen on a moment's notice. We can't wait to visit again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence