This is a wonderful experience; stepping back in time with all mod cons. The Hotel is a 15th Century villa with an astonishing central tower room. Each room has furniture that makes you feel that Galileo might just come in, as indeed he did in times past. The view the classic - from the height of the hill, day and night the Duomo and the Palazzo Vecchioi stand out. The 'gardens' are huge and lovingly tended, and when you walk through them and slip out through a gate beside the vines and olives you are four minutes walk from the Porta Romana and about another ten from the Pitti. There are no meals except breakfast but the city is so near that this provides the excuse to eat out before returning to the past with all mod cons
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13th.century historical tower with extraordinary view of Florence, a stone's throw from the city, yet a country haven of peace and silence. Each room, very large, has its own character with antique furniture. Modern bathrooms and facilities. Vast garden with outdoor swimming pool. Extremely friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Torre Di Bellosguardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Hotel Florence
- Torre Di Bellosguardo Florence