“Authentic Tuscan food at family owned restaurant.”
Review of I' Mangiarino

I' Mangiarino
Ranked #117 of 2,788 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Duomo
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We just chose this place because it looked nice, we were pleasently surprised by the food and atmosphere. We were lucky to be there at 19:00, people coming later had to wait. We ordered a antipasta platter for two, it was truly spectecular. Such a diverse selection of cheeses, salamis and bruschettas. All accompanied by a local Chianti classico. The homemade panna cotta and cantuccini were a great end to a wonderful evening.

There are newer reviews for I' Mangiarino

Reviewed 21 March 2014

My wife and I ate here three times during our stay in Firenze.
The food was always well worth the wait.
Why would you want to rush anyway,you're on holiday !.
The prosciutto and mixed cheese platter is superb followed by my favourite of the ravioli with pecorino and walnut filing.
Seek this place out, close to the Duomo. You will enjoy the experience.

1  Thank MisterM_1
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Lovely small restaurant. We thoroughly enjoyed our lunch here---so much that we returned for supper:) lovely food, great athmosphere.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

The food here was insanely delicious. The Pici della Casa and the plates with various meats and cheeses were amazing. Well priced and perfect. Would insist all my friends go here if they visit Florence.

1  Thank Scott L
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I'Mangiarino is like going home, it you have a Tuscan mother. We don't, but we felt so comfortable here. We had stopped around the corner at another place that was beautiful but more of a wine bar, more modern. We walked out in search of a simple place for pasta and antipasto. A few steps away was i'Mangiarino, which I recognized from TA. Crostini with fagioli, vegetables sottolo, papparedelle with cinghiale, house made pici -- who needs fancy? House wine was a bit underwhelming, but dinner for two, topped off with complementary meloncello, was Euro 55.00. Great, motherly service, willingness to put up with my marginal Italian, lots of laughing locals; what a great place!

1  Thank VinoDonna