Hotel Romagna
Palazzo Gaddi(Florence)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Nizza(Florence)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsno liftvia panzanitrain stationgreat locationdouble bedroomsmall bathroommain roadbasic roomminutes walking distancecroissantssanta maria novellalate at nighton footgelaterialuggagedomeduomo
Reviewed 12 December 2012

Hotel Romagna is perfectly located, staff very helpful, good and various breakfast. There is no elevator but staff will carry up bags, without ask and smiling, this is being really professional !! highly recommended !!

Room Tip: ask for rooms on higher floor, tehre is no elevator but the quality of the sleep is better
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 November 2012

The location of this hotel is some 150 meters from central station ,I was traveling with some friends ,distances from local attractions were perfect for a walker like me ,staff were very helpful ,hotel has not any elevator or lift then you have to carry everything ,ask for lower floors if you have heavy luggage , stairs are narrow ,rooms are small but clean and functional ,for the price I paid it was OK ,breakfast was same I mean good for the price and what can I say more, I will come back here again .

Room Tip: do not choose higher floors and if you are elderly it cannot be for you .
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank GaijinTehran
Reviewed 22 October 2012

Just returned from our 5 nights stay in Florence hotel Romagna
Location, location, location could not be better, you could walk everywhere 2 min to Santa Maria Novella train station. Special thanks to staff, especially Desare, he is so nice helpful and really fantastic I would highly recommend this hotel

Room Tip: rooms should be facing Panzani street
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yelena O
Reviewed 21 October 2012

The hotel was within walking distance to the train station and tourist attractions. We had a pleasant stay due to the very courteous and helpful reception staff. I cannot thank them enough. I forgot to get their names but we were there from 30/9/12 to 3/10/12. The room was basic, but most importantly, it was clean and comfortable. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Tania_K218
Reviewed 9 October 2012

I stay at this hotel at the end of september & it was really so nice. My room it was not one of the best but it was clean and quite. The staff was/are so gentile & gave at me all the information possible how to move throught the city. I recommend everyone to stay at this hotel...

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo