This was my third stay at Hotel Centrale, and as usual everything was excellent. Staff people went out of their way to help us, including calling Rome to confirm tours there. Breakfast was the best I can recall in 8 trips to Italy, including cold cuts, pastries, cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, etc, plus capuccino. Rooms are not huge by US standards, but larger than most in Europe, and the bathrooms are modern and well-organized.
The location is superb, a few blocks from the Duomo in one direction and a few blocks from the San Lorenzo market in another. It's on a quiet street with limited one-way traffic, so street noise is non-existent.
They also provide free internet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Florence Center Hotel is completely restructured and renovated. Situated in the heart of Florence, Florence Center Hotel is just a few steps away from the Duomo and the principal monuments of the City, a short distance from the central Train Station S. Maria Novella, from the Fortezza Da Basso (home of the most important trade shows) and the Palazzo Dei Congressi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline and ACCOR so you can book your Relais Hotel Centrale Residenza D'Epoca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centrale Dimora Storica Florence
- Centrale Dimora Storica Hotel