We were in florence only for one night and it served our purpose well. Good location - short walk to railway station and the main attractions. Clean and decent size rooms. Breakfast was ok. Hotel staff was not very knowledgeable about things but were helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a beautiful Florentine holiday, enjoying comfortable accommodations in a renovated property right in the heart of the city, close to the major landmarks. It's easy at Relais Hotel Centrale! The hotel is a short distance from the Duomo and the principal monuments of the City ,from the central train station S. Maria Novella, the Fortezza Da Basso, home of the most important trade shows in the area, and the Palazzo Dei Congressi. Enjoy a quiet, comfortable retreat in the hotels rooms, complemented by reproduced frescoes and paintings by famous artists. Many also offer views of the nearby monuments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Relais Hotel Centrale Residenza D'Epoca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centrale Dimora Storica Florence
- Centrale Dimora Storica Hotel