“Fantastic Steak”

Price range: US$12 - US$35
Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Duomo
Description: The Argentinian restaurant 7Secoli opened its doors to the public in the marvellous renaissance city of Florence on October 27th, 2005. Made up of three floors and four rooms, it’s the ideal place for pleasant dinners in true Argentinian style, where the main dish is the delicious Argentinian meat on the grill, accompanied by a vast choice of excellent imported wines and numerous specialities from the country (Empanadas, Achuras, Matambre...). Alternatively, we offer tasty vegetarian dishes. After dinner you can relax and enjoy typical Argentinian desserts with Dulce de Leche, our special cocktails, or drink a good old ‘Mate’. All this will give you the extraordinary sensation of being transported to the fantastic country that is Argentina, so don’t miss out!
Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

This restaurant has a cosy ambience with private seating.The steak was cooked to absolute perfection and the sides were delicious.Would certainly eat here again.

Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

Very good resturannuce and hendsom waiter.
The service was good and the food took me back to the time i was in Argentina.

1  Thank Shtevih
Reviewed 20 July 2013

After spending day after day Italian, this was a nice break and it happened by accident. My son had a hot dog which he loved and the fries. I really enjoyed the house wine (Argentinian) which is rare. Usually the house wine is not very good. The empanadas de carne were delicious and our churrasco was very flavorful. The staff is friendly and nice. I'd recommend this place.

Gracias por todo y saludos

Willyfirenze P, Proprietario at 7 Secoli, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2015

Thank you Madame!
You are so kind! We looking forward to see you soon! You are welcome to Italy and Firenze anytime! Thank you! The 7 Secoli owners

Reviewed 1 December 2012

Argentina is known for its high quality beef, but to be honest, as much of a foodie as I am, I've never had any, so when I was invited by a local to check out a restaurant that had been highly recommended to her, I jumped at the chance to have something other than Italian food. I realize this may sound humorous, but I've noticed during my 3 months here that there is actually very little choice as far as world cuisines go: a scattering of fast-food kebab joints and cheap-looking pseudo-Chinese dives at best.

This is the real deal. It's a family-owned establishment whose owners are enthusiastically and passionately Argentinian. One of their sons is so incredibly handsome that it's hard to take your eyes off him, and I'm pretty sure that he knows this, but he's very good-natured and entertaining, as well as really knowing his meats and wines, which is to say that if you enjoy gorgeous, personable young men, then by all means, eat here. But I digress...

The three of us did not have a reservation, but were welcomed and well-seated at about 8:30 PM. on a Friday night. Our dark wooden booth, with candlelight created the perfect ambiance for what was to come. My two friends each ordered variations of beef; I choose the lamb with potatoes, and we all shared little bites. Nothing was left on our plates at the end of this superb meal, that's for sure. We used all the bread to mop up any errant juices, and washed it all down with a bottle of Malbec of excellent vintage.

Total for 3 people, with sparkling water and one bottle of wine: €114.50. Rather pricey, but you get what you pay for!! Highly recommended also for Date Nights.

3  Thank Alexinasf

Thank you so much Alexinas! We are proud of us when we read this kind of reviews! You are so kind in describe us so well! Thank you for share your experience! We looking forward to meet you soon here in Firenze! P.s. I'm the son of the owner ;)! Thank you for the personal compliment! Thank you so much!

Reviewed 28 November 2012

After a long day of sightseeing we stumbled into this restaurant. We were welcomed even though we had no reservation. We are still talking about the empanadas and fried cheese we had for appetizers. The steak dishes were delicious and the meat was excellent quality. The prices reasonable for an A+ dinner. The atmosphere and the service were excellent. Thanks to the great staff for a wonderful last night in Firenze.

R_Argentino7Secoli, Proprietario at 7 Secoli, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2012

Estimado amigo, we are glad that your last night in Florence with us was great! We always try to create a nice atmosphere with wonderful food to enjoy a typical Argentine dinner in Italy. Our Family say thank you! ¡Hasta siempre!