“Perfect start to Florence!!!”

Florence for Foodies
Ranked #5 of 148 Food & Drink in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: Join Nat & Sam, two passionate and fully licensed guides on Foodilicious tours packed with Florentine food, traditions, facts & fun memories. We´ll show you Florence’s hidden gems and the best that Florence has to offer.We also offer truffle tours and afternoon wine crash course with Italy's best sommelier 2014.
Reviewed 18 July 2014

What a wonderful way to start off my Florence vacation! The morning started with David, oh my! Then onto incredible culinary delights! Can't say enough about Mama Sam, reached out to her before I arrived, asking for help with restaurant on first night. Not only shared wonderful recommendations, but took care of reservation! It's obvious they love sharing Florence with others. Looking forward to next visit and next tour with Florence for Foodies! Thank you so much, Florence for Foodies = Best Day!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

We had a great time on this tour with Mama Nat. We particularly enjoyed seeing the David with Nat as she brought Michelangelo and the David to life for us with her knowledge presented in a fun and interesting way. I was so glad that we included this part of the tour as prior to this I had been fairly "meh" in my attitude towards sculpture. I have now been enlightened. The tastings we then had afterwards in the food part of the tour were delicious and increased our Italian food education even though I am a bit of a foodie with a fair degree of knowledge. We were so picky with our gelati shops in Italy afterwards, but none were as delicious as the one we went to with Nat in Florence...the pistachio and nocciolo were a standout. This was our second visit to Florence and so we wanted to do something a little different and it was absolutely worth the cost. It was great fun coupled with an educational experience and wonderful food and wine, what more could you want? Plus I really liked that we were supporting two enterprising women who obviously give a lot of energy and love into what they do rather than going with a larger tour company. Thanks Nat, Carolyn & Theo xx

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Imagine yourself in Italy...wandering through the streets of Florence sampling the best food in the city! Sounds great and it is! This tour was the highlight of my time in Florence and is as good as everyone on Tripadvisor says. Florence for Foodies and our guide Samantha delivered a fabulous and delicious food tour - do not miss out!

1  Thank onthegofarfromhome
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Me, my wife, mom, dad, and 11 year old son did the Florence for foodies tour and in one word I would say spectacular!! Nat (mom) was so welcoming and energetic about what she did, her passion showed through. My only regret was we did not have more time to stay in Florence after this tour to take advantage of the abundance of knowledge that Nat passed on to us. Even my 11 year old cannot stop talking about it. I would definitely recommend this tour to anybody1!!

1  Thank Jeff R
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had an AMAZING time on this food tour with our Italian "Mama" for the morning!!! I highly recommend taking this tour the first day in Florence and don't eat breakfast. There is no shortage of food and drink! Our Italian Mama also shared some do's and dont's of Italian eating and she gave us a list of recommended restaurants. We did our best to conquer this list and it didn't disappoint! Not to mention, we also revisited some of the places on the tour since the food was delicious! I highly recommend this tour and I will be taking it again when I am reunited with Florence!