Great hotel with an ultramodern, lowlit lobby that makes you feel like James Bond and a great breakfast. A bit of a walk to the important sites of the historical center but the city bus C this departs from practically outside takes you there in just a few minutes. Ideally placed for Fortezza da Basso, Cascine. The rooms are generously sized and very comfortable. The wifi had major problems when I was there which compromised work I had to do, though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Michelangelo puts you at the heart of historical Florence.Our 119 hotel rooms have been recently refurbished in a chic, elegant, contemporary style. Conveniently located near to Florence's central train station, you're also a short walk from the famous Ponte Vecchio, with its glittering goldsmiths shops. All provide a relaxing base for your weekend or long-stay in Florence. Inside, we're set up to combine business with pleasure, with 7 conference rooms for up to 230 people and a stunning restaurant and bar, Assaggi, where you can savour your destination in true Tuscan style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, TravelClick, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Starhotels Michelangelo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Michelangelo Florence
- Starhotels Michelangelo Hotel Florence