Hotel Casci(Florence)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$116
US$105
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$360
US$177
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

Grand Hotel Minerva(Florence)
Plus Florence(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$105
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgreat locationtrain stationaccor memberaccor brandbar and breakfast areaperfect hotel to staymodern hotelhotel is excellentbrunelleschi's domeshower pressureservice at breakfastbig showerbottled waterbooked a junior suitefamous duomonespresso machineexecutive room
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel is excellent. Superior rooms are small for superior. The Location is amazing. In the heart of the city, walking distance to most major attractions. Complimentary refreshments are served every afternoon for hotel guests in the lobby.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
MGallery Cerret... F, Direttore generale at Hotel Cerretani Firenze - MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing our Hotel on your visit to Florence.

We are happy to know that you enjoyed your time during your stay. We thank you for the positive review of our hotel.

I am going to share your feedback with the staff and such feedbacks help in staff motivation and recognition.

We hope to see you again on your next visit to Florence.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I recently stayed here for one night before joining a wedding party in Siena. The location was good and everywhere was within ten minutes walk, even crossing the bridge. The staffs were very friendly and the room was nicely decorated with modern decor. I like the large bathroom. The bed was very comfortable. I will have no problem staying here again. But please note that the hotel does not have a restaurant but there is room service and plenty of restaurants in the area. The only disappointment was the breakfast with lack of freshly made egg dishes and a more limited selection compared to other hotels in this caliber.

Also a warning, since it is a classic building, the elevators are very small like many Florence hotels. So be patient or let the hotel's bell desk taking care of your bags.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Adrian L
MGallery Cerret... F, Direttore generale at Hotel Cerretani Firenze - MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

I thank you for your positive feedback detailing your overall enjoyable stay at our Hotel.

I am sorry however to hear that the breakfast was not to your full satisfaction. Kindly allow me to mention that we have aligned our offering to other four star hotels in the area. Nevertheless please rest assured that I have taken note of your comments and will review these with the Breakfast Team.

I am glad to see that the rest of your experience was satisfactory and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,



Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I only stayed one night, but the location is superb.
My room was spacious and the bedding, of Sofitel quality. Wonderful!
Staff is helpful although their restaurant suggestion was nothing special.

The only problem was that at 7:30 in the morning it sounded like someone was skipping rope above my head. It was time to get up and have a lovely breakfast anyway.

Next time in Florence, I am choosing this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us at our Hotel and thank you very much for the positive review of our hotel.

We are sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope to see you in near future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Great location. Walking distances to train station and major attraction. Your won’t need any transportation.
Lobby of hotel is luxurious. New decor, clean and amazingly comfortable. Room sizes are great for European standard.
Highly recommended. Great for families.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank haiii h
MGallery Cerret... F, Direttore generale at Hotel Cerretani Firenze - MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope to see you in near future.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Stayed recently at the McGallery in Florence and have to say it was a most enjoyable stay. As pointed out by others the location is great and central to many things within the city in a city where on most occasions the best option is to walk. The hotel is easily accessible from the main train station in Florence along the bumpy stone paths. if there was one issue I had with the hotel I would have said that the signage as you approach showing the Accor branding wasn't noticeable and the same was not clearly obvious to me as we walked past amongst a lot of pedestrians. Google maps whilst it showed the location wasn't great at showing how to get to that location from where I was. This led to us walking past a few hundred metres. Doesn't sound much but on those pavers with heavy suitcases at a busy time of day it isn't as easy as one might think. Even when at the door, the McGallery signage whilst it was clearly there wasn't a stand out.
Other than that the hotel was really comfortable, the room really spacious and the staff were very helpful and approachable. Their English was way better than my Italian thankfully. They advised on easy ways to get around and offered some suggestions on where to eat although I might add they weren't the highlight of my dining in Florence.
Overall was very glad we picked the McGallery. The location was great. Whilst not overly cheap, it was very clean, well presented and most importantly comfortable.

Room Tip: Pay for an upgraded room if you get the chance. You spend a lot of time on your feet in Florence
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robin1064
MGallery Cerret... F, Direttore generale at Hotel Cerretani Firenze - MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Guest,

I love to read such positive feedbacks about our Hotel and I am thankful to your kind words.

I also thank you for pointing out our high standard of services in all areas of the hotel. We genuinely look after our guests. We work with passion.

We then look forward to your next visit.

Kind regards,