“Amazing clean hotel with great people and ideal location”

Pierre Hotel Florence
Ranked #102 of 410 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I have been to Florence many times, Hotel Pierre is the only place I stay. Apart from the fabulous location, the manager and staff are amazing and go above and beyond. The renovation of the new breakfast room is outstanding and welcoming with great views. It is a pleasure to wake up to, with a great selection of food. The rooms and the hotel are very classic and very clean, which is most important to me. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Florence!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

We have been staying in this hotel since 2007 and we we were never disappointed. The location is perfect, the rooms are spacious and the staff is friendly. Real value for money. Most important thing is that everything is within working distance and all the attractions, shopping and restaurants are really close.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Oleg K
Reviewed 13 January 2014

terrific location & well appointed :

Clean,spacious (by euro standards) rooms, good size bathroom +bathrobes and slippers provided. Mini fridge in room, rental movies, good storage for clothes & luggage, small in room safe. Decor is inviting Florentine, well appointed for comfort. Comfortable, firm bedding with extra pillows and blankets in room. Free wifi which works! Extremely helpful, courteous staff. Elevators. Highly recommend for location. Only one negative is that with windows closed the outside noises / city buzz is audible.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank RMH1960
Reviewed 30 December 2013

A fantastic location in the heart of Firenze with helpful and informative staff. A lovely clean and well presented room which was pleasantly quiet when I needed to relax after a day of enjoying the sights, sounds, taste and wines of this fabulous Tuscan city. Great breakfast selection with excellent coffee and the added bonus of chilled Prosseco, very much appreciated. The Hotel Pierre is a hotel that I would not hesitate in recommending to you or using again myself, which will hopefully be soon.

Room Tip: If you would like a bath to relax in after a day of fun be advised that not all rooms have.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 December 2013

This hotel offers the best combination of price and quality. After staying at the Savoy and Lungarno Continentale (both great hotels but pricier) I was so pleased to discover The Pierre. 1-2 blocks from everything, this clean boutique hotel offered wonderful service at an excellent price. The 5th floor rooms have view of Duomo. Our family needed three rooms and they were able to provide us with suite, a triple room and double.

Room Tip: 5th with partial views of Duomo.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I had a fine stay at the Hotel Pierre. The customer service and location are outstanding --honestly I think you would be challenged to find much better in Florence. The hotel is so centrally located that I sometimes found myself wishing it was a bit more out of the way so that I had an excuse to wander -- the hotel seemed to be at the center of everywhere I went! So location, pretty unbeatable. The front desk is happy to help with any challenge and I have no complaints there. I had a cold during my stay, and instead of giving me directions to the doctor that he had found for me, the front desk representative generously insisted upon walking me there! Again -- unbeatable. The hotel itself though is very average. It felt Americanized in the size of the rooms and the breakfast layout, and my room was also extremely noisy (5th floor right at the bottom of a mini stairway where I could hear every footstep all night and morning). Nothing special about the rooms unless size is important to you. Good value overall due to location and ease.

Room Tip: If they put you in a room near a stairway, beware -- I could hear every footstep!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Just retured from a wonderful 10 day trip to Italy and spent 3 nights at the very lovely Hotel Pierre in beautiful Florence. I am a travel agent who has booked this property for clients many times so it was nice to finally see and experience it for myself. The location is perfect...a 5 minute walk to the Duomo in one direction and the Uffizi Gallery in the other. The rooms are a good size for a European hotel, nicely decorated --- comfortable beds, great breakfasts, etc. What I'd like to accentuate more than anything is the absolutely terrific and friendly service we received from the front-desk agents Lucia and Roberto who helped us navigate the city and recommended several absolutely outstanding restaurants in the area. I will continue to book the lovely Hotel Pierre for my clients and am looking forward to my next visit back there.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple