Bed was hard. Mosquitoes in the room. Dirty, disgusting room and bathroom. Valeria is horrible. She is the least fit person to be working as a Front Desk agent. She has no people skills. She lied to the agent who helped us book our rooms and was covering it up by pretending she needed to be in the other room to take the call. HORRIBLE HOTEL. Spend the extra dollars for comfort, convenience and peace of mind. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DUMP!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Florence and built on a Templar church, just a few hundred metres from Santa Maria Novella train station and the Fortezza da Basso, the Hotel Machiavelli Palace is the ideal location from which to explore the city's secrets and reach all the major museums and monuments on foot in only a few minutes.Multilingual staff 24h.Rich buffet breakfast.Air conditioned.Exchang service.Wi-fi service and internet point. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Machiavelli Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Machiavelli Palace Florence
- Machiavelli Palace Hotel Florence