This hotel is for budget stay, the location is good, it is quite clean meeting minimum standard. The staffs approachable, free breakfast-simple one with some croissants, hams and cheeses. It is close to the main train station, on the street with a handful of variety choices of restaurants. The main downside is the stinky smell from the toilet! I have to keep the window open even it is cold outside! overall is good for the budget stays!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Florence and built on a Templar church, just a few hundred metres from Santa Maria Novella train station and the Fortezza da Basso, the Hotel Machiavelli Palace is the ideal location from which to explore the city's secrets and reach all the major museums and monuments on foot in only a few minutes.Multilingual staff 24h.Rich buffet breakfast.Air conditioned.Exchang service.Wi-fi service and internet point. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Machiavelli Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Machiavelli Palace Florence
- Machiavelli Palace Hotel Florence