Hotel Machiavelli Palace is a very good hotel. Comfortable rooms. Excellent breakfast.
Staff is very friendly; and reception staff gave good tips for lunch (closeby Minimarket).
For us it was very important that the hotel is centrally located. The pedestrian area starts around the corner and everything is in walking distance.
We will certainly stay in this hotel again in june 2014.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Florence and built on a Templar church, just a few hundred metres from Santa Maria Novella train station and the Fortezza da Basso, the Hotel Machiavelli Palace is the ideal location from which to explore the city's secrets and reach all the major museums and monuments on foot in only a few minutes.Multilingual staff 24h.Rich buffet breakfast.Air conditioned.Exchang service.Wi-fi service and internet point. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Splitty, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Machiavelli Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Machiavelli Palace Florence
- Machiavelli Palace Hotel Florence