Please get a bigger SIGN :), i spend an hour walking by the street and couldn't find on top it was raining.
The rooms are bit old, the bathroom seems to be renewed lately.
The safe in the room is small it do not fit your laptop or iPad as well it was not working.
Location is good, 3-4 minutes away from the train and bus station.
Breakfast is a bit poor comparing to other hotel we used in italy.
I hope the above is helpful for other travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Florence and built on a Templar church, just a few hundred metres from Santa Maria Novella train station and the Fortezza da Basso, the Hotel Machiavelli Palace is the ideal location from which to explore the city's secrets and reach all the major museums and monuments on foot in only a few minutes.Multilingual staff 24h.Rich buffet breakfast.Air conditioned.Exchang service.Wi-fi service and internet point. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Machiavelli Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Machiavelli Palace Florence
- Machiavelli Palace Hotel Florence