We choose the hotel because of its location. Just a few mins walk from the train station. Just around the corner you had the market with a wide selection of leather goods, and jewelry.
Very close to the Doumo and within walking distance to all sites (Florence is very small).
Many great restaurants near by.
The room was a good size and clean. The staff friendly and helpfull.
Breakfast was ok, could have been better but didn't expect much seeing as we had already been to Rome and knew that the Italians are not good at breakfast. Avoid the coffee machine.
The only thing I would critisize is the the bathroom. By all standards it is TINY, especially the shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Florence and built on a Templar church, just a few hundred metres from Santa Maria Novella train station and the Fortezza da Basso, the Hotel Machiavelli Palace is the ideal location from which to explore the city's secrets and reach all the major museums and monuments on foot in only a few minutes.Multilingual staff 24h.Rich buffet breakfast.Air conditioned.Exchang service.Wi-fi service and internet point. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HRS, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Machiavelli Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Machiavelli Palace Florence
- Machiavelli Palace Hotel Florence