Hotel Cellai
Hotel Enza(Florence)
Room Mate Luca(Florence)
Hotel Malaspina(Florence)
1,038 results
All reviewshonesty barhonor barboutique hotelfuoco mattoroof gardentrain stationcentral marketwithin walking distancelovely hotelmain attractionsroom numberbreakfast roomwater pressureshort walka lovely staycroissantssan lorenzo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 February 2014

This hotel is an easy 10 minute walk from everything, central train station, market, Duomo, etc...
The hotel itself is exactly what you would expect from a boutique hotel, cute, small and well maintained.
The rooftop patio was a bonus for us after a long day walking and biking around it was nice to relax with a cold drink and read in the quiet of Florence!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I was booked in to the Cellai for a visit in January 2014 for a business trip to Florence for two nights, and I took two extra nights for pleasure. The hotel is absolutely delightful, with a large number of antiques giving it masses of character. The room was very quiet and also had plenty of character and good facilities. Staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. The bar in the library which operates as an honesty bar when not staff was a great place to relax with a book. It is the nicest hotel by far in which I have stayed in central Florence. As the booking was made though an institution I assume there was a discount; the price I paid for my extra nights was extremely good value. The hotel will be my first choice in Florence in the future.

Room Tip: My room was at the back and there was no noise at all once the aircond fan was turned off.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Very good hotel with nice location. very clean and staff is ok. I liked it very much. In this hotel u really can imagine that u are in 18 century hanks to unusual design in barocco style! My father, aunt, me and my niece liked it

Room Tip: ask baldachinos
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Stay here twice a year during trade shows, and it is always great staying here. Super nice clean quite rooms. Where previous stays at different hotels in Florence always have been a bit of a disappointment, Cellai has never. Also a bit addicted to Shauna's lovely service. She always looks after us perfectly and arranges everything we need, thank you so much Shauna!

Room Tip: Any room really. Stayed in 8 different rooms now, all lovely
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Chrissouren
Reviewed 12 January 2014

This hotel is quite lovely .The Hotel Celiai is a short walk from the Duomo Cathedral,and a few minutes away from the Academia Gallery (with Michelangelo's David). The rooms are spacious and clean. Your day begins with a lovely and fresh breakfast. I cannot speak highly enough about the staff, the service was impeccable. They were genuinely warm and made you feel at home in this charming hotel. One person in particular that was truly exceptional and a true asset, is Shonna who works at the front desk. She is an angel who we will always be grateful to for all she did to help us on our family vacation in Florence . She went beyond the call of duty in helping us, and sent us to some of the best restaurants (we ate at during our entire stay in Italy)and sites in Florence. I am grateful that we stayed at this charming hotel and were fortunate to be so well taken care of . I look forward to returning.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family