“Very tasty Piadina”

Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: San Lorenzo
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Great place after a long sightseeing Florence to eat very tasty Padine and drink shaked Italian coffee with a nice local people. Bar is close to the bus stop!

Reviewed 23 May 2013 via mobile

One block from my hotel and train. 10 euros and my wife and I had a quick lunch and beers. Great taste and friendly staff even though my Italian is horrendous.

Reviewed 2 July 2012 via mobile

Love everything about this place! Staff are friendly, and it's packed but still good service in the mornings. Lots of locals have this place as a regular...and I will too during my stay in Florence. They've remembered me each morning.

Reviewed 25 October 2011

We are from Sofia-the capital city of Bulgaria.During our stay in Florence my mother and me visited this cafe very often.We have never tasted such tasty capuccino and snacks.The service is great-friendly and attentive.The prices are OK.,even much cheaper than those downtown. The location is also good-it is near the railway station.The atmosphere is nice and cozy.

1  Thank ELENA511
Reviewed 6 October 2011

Whenever my wife and I visit Italy it is sometimes a chore to find a large cup of coffee to get us going in the morning (or afternoon). The Bar Cinquanta Roso's the place -- big cup, and "to go" even. Order the Large Americano. There's a nice friendly guy who's usually there running things. They've got some good pastries, for a good price, to go with your morning coffee. So, if you're looking for more than a few milliliters of coffee in Florence, this is the place to check out. It's near the train station as well. Jim, Oregon